19th June 2012
MAGIX have recently released the latest version of their Rescue You Vinyl & Tapes product. This software is designed to allow you to convert your music from older tapes and vinyl formats, clean them up using the software and then save them to the media of your choice.
The process is simple and easy and does not take any technical know how to do. Simply plug in your record deck or tape recorder into the hardware provided, load software and click record.
We at TechnologistPR are currently reviewing this product so look out for future updtes. The features provided with this new version are:
- NEW! Turbo Tape: record and restore tape recordings with ease using high speed dubbing.
- NEW! More than 60 new presets for quick and effective sound optimization.
- NEW! Master reverb effect: add reverb or echo effects to the entire track.
- NEW! Media-X-change: direct file “Sharing” with other MAGIX programs. Transfer edited recordings, e.g to MAGIX MP3 deluxe, without intermediate steps.
- IMPROVED! Automatic Cleaning wizard: now more goal-orientated and easier to use.
- IMPROVED! Step-by-step wizards: for perfect sound cleaning and mastering.